Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hair today, gone tomorrow

Actually, the hair was gone yesterday.
Yes, I am now bald. My head itches and I don't recognize the man in the mirror. It was all for a good cause, though, as several donors sponsored me to have my head shaved with all the money going to St. Baldrick's and to find a cure for childhood cancer.
You can still donate. Just go to Stbaldricks.org and search for an event. Type in either Campbellsville, Campbellsville University or 42718 and you will soon find the proper event.
There is also a video on YouTube showing me losing my hair as well as several others.
You can go to my wife's Web site, joanmckinneyphotography.com, and under photographs find links to two different videos.
They were both taken with a new Flip video camera my students will soon be using to post to the Web. Things have certainly changed since I was in college.
Anyway, I'm bald, I'm older and I am glad it is spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment