Friday, March 18, 2011

Awake again?

It's 3:13 a.m. Friday, March 18 and I am wide awake.
I did yard work most of the day, cleaning up piles and piles of leaves. I actually hired someone to do the work last October and am still waiting for them to show up.
I also finally got the nets off my koi pond, just in time for spring. My body aches something awful. A great way to enjoy spring break, right?
I even took a sleeping pill and cannot sleep. If there are many typos in this, please excuse them. I am hoping that trying to write will make me tired enough to sleep. So far, that hasn't worked.
Spring break is almost over and I haven't accomplished much that I had planned. I do finally have my tax information compiled so I can file. I am hoping I won't have to pay either the state or federal government.
I am all for a simplified tax system.
I was once told about a new system under consideration by the government. There would be one question and one line of instruction.
The question? How much money did you make last year?
The instruction? Send it in.
That really isn't funny, but at now 3:20 a.m., what could you expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment