Sunday, October 17, 2010

Where does the time go revisited

I had hoped to write more. It hasn't happened. Life has just been too busy lately.
Next Saturday, Oct. 23, is the annual Homecoming Car Show at Campbellsville University. I literally began planning for it almost a year ago after the 2009 version was over.
All of the awards are in place, all of the promotion has been done and I am now hoping for good weather, though we really do need some rain.
I am amazed at how quickly October has arrived, especially since I still have a few odds and ends to do in preparation for the car show.
I've also had the flu or something close to it. I got a flu shot in anticipation of not getting sick this flu season. I got the shot on a Tuesday morning, not quite two weeks ago, and by afternoon I was sick with chills, leg aches and the works.
My doctor told me to NEVER get a flu shot again.
I feel better, but not 100 percent. I am congested and at times still feel kind of miserable. I must shake it, though, because there's too much to do for classes, at home and the upcoming show.

No comments:

Post a Comment